June 17, 2011

Nitrous Oxide


No, not talking about the laughing gas here but about the Polish trance producer. Trance being my cup of tea I often listen on YouTube to music of that genre and I must say that N2O is one of the most talented composers out there. With respect to other musicians I often find that they have a few good or decent tracks with the rest being mediocre, but with Krzysztof Prętkiewicz (Nitrous Oxide) the standard is simply much higher. Tracks such as 'Alive' and 'Red Moon Slide' will do awesome on any dance floor. To complicate matters a bit, Krzysztof has used several artist names in the past. 3rd Moon, N2O and Nitrous Oxide are all his, but if you type in the names on YouTube you'll undoubtedly discover his trademark of music. Not wanting to sound too commercializing but if I discover one of his cd's in the music store I'm going to buy it off the shelf without a second thought. So if you are a trance lover check out his work.

No comments: