June 11, 2011

Indian Aphrodisiac


Last night I was strolling on YouTube and found myself looking at some Bollywood videos. More to the point; this one. I find the whole Indian cinematic experience fascinating and to be honest the main reason why I started investigating is because I find some of these actresses gorgeous. Aishwarya Rai is a natural beauty but Madhuri Dixit (see pictures) belongs in the same category. To make matters worse most videos displayed stunning beauties so I found myself watching for over an hour forgetting time.

While through western eyes India may seem traditional and somewhat old-fashioned, I think they are catching up pretty quick. Song and dance in the movies is superbly done. Madhuri Dixit is such a good dancer and entertainer that she would have made it in western similar productions just as easily. I've also seen videos that were outright artistic, women in colorful long fashionable gowns walking in the desert with the wind blowing through their hair. Looked fantastic. Bollywood is on equal playing field with Hollywood in many aspects.

As mentioned before India has a strong foundation in tradition, but I think I've figured them out. While excess nudity is not done in India, they make it up with these movies they produce because quite often I see the screen filled with beautiful women dancing. With a little imagination, what most guys seem to posses, it's still highly erotic. So that is the Indian way, kinda. With all these attractive women on the movie screen it's no wonder there are over 1 billion people in India. Guys probably walk out of the cinema after the movie, horny as a bat. Not that I mind though, I'm starting to appreciate Bollywood more and more.

No comments: