March 1, 2010

Other UFO Sightings

Between 2000 and 2005 I had a couple more UFO sightings. This was during the summer months. I don't recall the exact dates but do remember seeing strange things in the sky at night. Late in the evening when it's still warm outside I like to sit in my garden and watch the night sky before I turn in. During one of those stargazing episodes I saw what looked like a satellite, a single dot in the sky similar in light intensity as your average star. It was moving from east to west, but there was something strange. It didn't have a straight trajectory like you normally see with satellites, the object I saw moved in an curve. This could have been a high altitude (military) aircraft maybe. Another option I can think off is satellites that change their position which is claimed in some movies. So I'm not saying this sighting was definitely a UFO but it was out of the ordinary. This sighting as well as the next one, lasted for about 30 seconds.

Another sighting I had was definitely more strange. Again this was late in the evening during the summer. I was stargazing and suddenly I noticed 3 lights in formation in the southern sky. The lights were at high altitude but not as high as your normal satellite. I would estimate they were moving in a lower orbit but still high up. These were 3 distinct lights/objects in (triangle) formation but the one on the right seemed bigger then the 2 on the left. It's highly unusual to see satellites in this kind of formation as well as aircrafts. The lights passed almost directly over my head. I was a bit flabbergasted with this sighting because during the days leading up to this I was often thinking about UFOs and a trinity of sorts. And the next thing I see is 3 UFOs in the sky. Go figure.

No comments: