February 20, 2010

My UFO Sighting 1994

I had a sighting in 1994 of a rather unusual object. I'd like to expand on that with pictures I've taken, what I saw and where I saw it, but hopefully you'll understand that I'm not a photoshop expert and have to make do with the limited options at my disposal. The pictures below where taken during daylight in the exact same spots where I saw the UFO. I ran them through iPhoto to give it the appearance of what I saw on the night of 3 October, 1994.

On that day, around 9 p.m. I went outside and walked over to the video store to return some tapes that I had rented. At the time I lived at my mom's place and the store was just a 100 meters away in the next street. As I was walking out of my street I noticed a shape in the sky - moving. See picture above. It was moving over the rooftops so I only saw it a couple of seconds. It was already dark, the sky was clear with stars but there was a ground haze which turned out to be very helpful. As I walked around the corner into the next street I saw this. See picture below.

The object was still moving through the air without making any sound. The object was black with lights on it resembling stars. (The picture is not yet an actual representation.) I could see the outlines of the UFO because of the ground haze and because the "stars" were moving. It was somewhat similar to what you can see in the Star Trek movies where for example a 'Klingon bird of prey' 'cloaks'. The UFO was elliptical in shape with an estimated width of 15 meters, flying at an estimated 20 kilometers per hour and I estimate the height it was at, at 20 meters. As I walked up to the video store it flew past the church tower and over the cemetery. The whole sighting lasted about 20 seconds. The funniest thing of all was maybe my own behavior. Instead of watching the UFO disappear over the horizon I simply walked in the video store to return the rented tapes.

P.S.
I'll see if I can make a more accurate drawing of the object that I saw in the near future.
Update 26-2-10. Tried to make a drawing of what I saw using black paper and a white pen just to give it that more bit of contrast. Safe to say I'm not a graphic artist. Once again I would like to emphasize that the outlines of the elliptical craft was just about visible because of the ground haze/fog. I tried to recreate that using black and white.

4 comments:

Ashley James said...

Hi Ed

It's Ashley James from The Billy Meier Theyflyblog
To me it looks like an Airship like a dirigible, or some black mark you get in print film.
Obviously it cannot be the latter if you said you saw it and I am sure you aren't lying.
the black mark moves position and is on multiple photos.

An Airship is a possibility though. did you see it move fast as the speed of light?
that would certainly make it more ET like.
I attacked you a little on the Blog but I didn't mean to come across like that.
I have heard it all before, however you seem to have some evidence.

You made a good point actually when you talked about how other investigators like Wendell Stevens believed in other UFO cases, so how can you not believe those cases and yet still trust the ANALYSIS and Investigations from these same experts if there whole career as been based on deception and Meier is the only legit contact, apart from Daniel Fry, Travis Walton and Albert Bender.

Ed V. said...

Hi Ashley,

Highly unlikely that the object I saw was a dirigible. It made no sound and was banking, making a turn like an airplane. It was no more than 30 meters up in the sky, very dangerous for a dirigible if it gets caught by a gust of wind. That night was almost windless yet this object moved at about 20-30 KpH.
This also was a not a weather balloon. I've seen those, they have an instrument package hanging underneath. When I was in the military of my country I served in an artilery unit. Before a live fire excercise they would let up weather balloons in order to get meterological data, windspeed and direction, that could affect the trajectory of the artilery shells. I know what they look like, a transparent bubble bag - not the oval shape I saw in 1994.

Did you watch the video I posted at 13:18 till 13:36?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU5Db7GvKtI

Ashley James said...

Hi Ed

It looks real, but things can Look real, but not BE REAL. I have never studied the Adamski case or any case, so unfortunely I currently can't be no assistance. I know about Adamski like I do Meier, but I don't know everything and nor have I studied it. the end footage at 14:00 while the picture shrinks and a man is talking, it just looks like a wasp nest, or some honey fly or something. it's surprising how Photography tricks can seem so real. Optical illusions and so forth. as for the rest of the footage, it seems very very real. I would show Michael Horn the footage and see what he thinks. on Youtube a knowledgeable man called Taro use to be on there all the time, So if you find him on there, I would ask him to investigate. Be warned though, he isn't friendly. he will challenge you to a very unfriendly scientific debate. Me and Him always use to fight.

Ed V. said...

I know Taro. Just tell him the base of Billy Meier's WCUFO is identical to a Harcostar drum lid;
https://www.billymeierufocase.com/wcufodeconstruction.html