February 15, 2010

Hacked Or Frakked?

This weekend I found out I couldn't access my Yahoo email anymore, neither did my Yahoo I.D. work to join groups/forums. Maybe somebody hacked my email, causing it to shut down if you will or what I suspect is more likely (although I'm not sure) is that someone filed a complaint against me. Have an on-going feud with someone on Yahoo who in the past used many pseudonyms to derail a forum (even pretending to be a woman while he's a he). Last friday one of his pseudonyms came up again in a post where he was harassing another forum. Lost my cool a bit and called him a psychopath and a nut-job (with good reason). The next day my Yahoo account was closed and I'm still trying to find out what the cause is, but I suspect "super-freak" is behind it.

No comments: