September 17, 2012

Zeitgeist @ Witte de With Festival 2012



Last weekend I went to yet another festival this time in Rotterdam and help promote Zeitgeist and a resource based economic model. The video is a short compilation of that trip. The local guys got their hands on a fantastic place owned by an artist if I'm not mistaken. Took part in a workshop called "windowfarming" and I hope to do some more with that in the foreseeable future. Just like in Haarlem 2 weeks earlier there were also people in Rotterdam who came up to me and knew all about the Zeitgeist movies. Fascinating to detect that the knowledge of the movies is so widespread. Unfortunately I couldn't stay all day but the guys had a program with lectures and other activities throughout the weekend. Well done guys!

No comments: