March 24, 2009

PS2 Ad - Alien Hybrid Girl


I remember seeing this ad some years back and I immediately went; 'wow, alien hybrid girl.' Although the video looks real, it's a CGI manipulation, but I must admit I had my doubts at the time when viewing that ad. The video was made by an English director named Chris Cunningham. How the PS2 ad was made can be found here.

Above you can see how much the video was manipulated to make a normal girl look like an alien hybrid of some sort. I watched the video on YouTube and what I find most interesting of all are the reactions of people. There are many people who are disturbed and shocked by the video and formulate their comments accordingly.
In ufology there's certainly an element of 'alien hybrids'. It originates from abduction stories involving the Grays who take people and use our genetic material to produce offspring. The offspring is a halfbreed between their and our species. The video could very well come close to an actual representation of such a hybrid. Maybe that's why people are also disturbed?
The reactions of people regarding the video are an indication to me that most people still find UFOs and aliens shocking. Maybe that's food for thought when someone says: 'Why don't flying saucers land on the White House lawn?' Are we as a planet really ready for such an event?

No comments: