July 5, 2009

MJ-09


Thought a while about making a post on Michael Jackson. Let me first say I'm more one of those types that 'don't speak bad about the dead'. Still, I must admit that considering Jacksons life that's a hard thing to do. His music was an inspiritation to many people including myself, although I've never thought of myself as a fan of his entire work. His troubled personal life often made me wonder if the guy should have gotten a good shrink and some close good friends who told him like it was.
All the surgery convinced me that the name Wacko Jacko was right on the mark, and I find it inconceivable that he managed to be in tremendous debt at the moment of his passing. Still, the guy had more musical talent in his fingertip than most of us have in our entire body. That makes him 'Bad', just like in the song.

No comments: