April 5, 2009

David's Unusual Experience

Some years back I came across a story on a forum by David Hughes-Narborough, an artist living and working in London. It's quite a fascinating account and not the only one in its kind. David, intriqued by stories of UFOs and human looking ETs set off on an experiment of his own. He made a 'telepathic request'; if there were any aliens in the vicinity they should come and prove it. Here's what happend next.
Just before the train departed a man entered the train from my left and immediadetly sat in the seat in front
of me. I noticed that he was dressed in a tan coloured suit and tie with a matching attache case. He was around six foot three, had short blonde hair brushed back, blue eyes and had a swedish appearence. Although I had made no connection that he was one of these beings at this time, I noticed that he was acting strangely by observing the other people on the train.....
He then leant forward and started to observe his own hands, which I also felt was unusual. It was at this point that it occured to me that he may be one of these "Beings". So I asked the question "If you are a being from elsewhere, please place your right index finger on the right side of your nose?". As soon as I had telepathically asked the question, he responded by doing just that. Very slowly and carefully placing his finger on his nose, holding it there for some time, before lowering it.....
As the journey approached it's end, I was thinking that "I am not convinced that you are from elsewhere, as you could have been placing your finger on your nose by coincidence". He immediately responded to this with apparent frustration. This reaction in itself seemed far more convincing than the initial experiment. I then asked the question again in my mind, "If you are from elsewhere then please tap on your attache case three times?". With both hands on his attache case, he slightly shook his head, and then started to tap with both hands firmly, once...twice... three times. He paused for a moment, tapped again once... twice... three times. Then once again paused, then tapped once... twice... three times finally. Three sets of three in total. He then turned and stared directly at me.

The full story can be found on David's blog here. What's also interesting to note is that David is also a portrait artist and made a drawning of the man, only that drawning disappeared as soon as he had made it.
I suppose experiments like these are not for everyone. I also reckon ETs wont be answering every telepathic call daily, all over the world. But, on some occasions you just might get an unusual experience. I suppose there's some irony in that. 'If you look for the truth, truth can come looking for you.'

No comments: