July 10, 2009

Walters Connection?

When I was watching the video in my previous post I noticed another (short) clip on YouTube. It's made off three seperate movie clips bundled together. What caught my attention is the footage taken in Mexico, january 2008, at night. It's shows two unknowns but the shape reminds me of something Ed Walters captured on polaroid during the Gulf Breeze sightings..

I admit that it's not easily recognisable, but if you pay close attention there is some resemblance to it. Walters was often branded a fraud and there are a number of claims out there directed to that cause. If my memory serves me right there was an alleged accomplice who came clean, a model found in Walters house after he moved and it was shown that polaroid cameras can easily produce double exposures. There was a lot of effort put in debunking Walters and maybe some of that was just, but it's not that simple to dismiss the entire case or the Gulf Breeze sightings.

'Although Ed Walters was the hub of the Gulf Breeze sightings, he was not alone by any means. It is estimated that over 200 other citizens came forward with sightings and / or photographs during a three year period.' I took that quote from 'ufocasebook.com'. Safe to say Walters wasn't the only one reporting strange lights in the sky and the link above shows pictures by other people. I also remember seeing impressive video footage taken by Ed Walters on a beach where a UFO just darts away.

And it seems like Walters wasn't the only one who took a photograph of that type of craft. I've even seen better (coloured) photographs of the same craft Walters captured on polaroid, but as of yet I've been unable to locate them on the internet.

No comments: